Early last week, search engine titan Google pushed out new updates to its Google Maps app for iOS & Android. The integration of two third-party services Uber & OpenTable simplifies user experience and Material Design treats the eyes with a bold new look. For us, the Google Maps update couldn’t have come at […]
Leaving the place you’ve called home for years is never easy. Unless, of course, your new home is bigger and better in every way! On Friday, September 12, we picked up and moved from our Lincoln Park location to the new Chicago Style SEO digs at 4619 N. Ravenswood Ave. The Ravenswood corridor has seen […]
No one wants their social media profile to feature a pixelated photo of their face or brand. You spent time deciding which photo to use, so you’ve got to make sure it looks right. The dimensions of the profile picture and cover photo are far from uniform across the Internet. They vary from site to […]
Your headline is the only contact your blog post has to the outside world. It’s the message in a bottle tossed into an endless ocean. Unfortunately, there are millions of other bottled messages floating in this ocean among it. How are you going to ensure that someone finds it, reads it, and then heads over […]
Yesterday I spoke at The Retail Computer Group’s Lunch ‘n Learn. It was a very nice gathering at Goose Island followed by a beer tasting (that I unfortunately had to miss). I was asked to speak on how brick & mortar retailers can use digital marketing to increase sales. My presentation focused on three topics: […]
Digital marketing has a ton of potent tools at its disposal, from analytics to social media to PPC ads and remarketing cookies. But there’s one game-changing tool invented 140 years ago that a lot of businesses leave off the table… The telephone. Phone Calls Still Drive Business When understanding which marketing channels convert the most […]
The Rhetoric of Web Design—Part 3: Emotion You’ve labored to get people to visit your site. Advertising, SEO, content, social media, emails, PR—it’s all been in an effort to drive visits. As mentioned in the previous articles in this series, those visitors shouldn’t go to waste. Your business makes no money from visits alone. And […]
Google announced today it would be rebranding current Google+ pages to Google My Business (GMB?). The update doesn’t change what users will see in Google Maps or Search, rather simplifies management for business owners on the backend. Also, a Google My Business app will be available for iOS and is already available on Android so you […]
Do you remember what it felt like playing pick up basketball in school—you’re scraping by, neck and neck with the other team, when out of nowhere, one of the best ballers in your grade saunters to the court and joins your team? “Oh, the places we’ll go and the ‘oops we’ll […]
Every month we round up the latest in SEO, content, PPC, Google Analytics, and social media so that you have the most important highlights on the going-ons of internet marketing. This month you’ll find the biggest news under Analytics, some interesting mergers in Social, and the Bing Ads continues to differentiate itself from AdWords. […]
- Josh Lipton, CEO – Bike Shop Hub
Read More Testimonials
- Is Bing Censoring Questions About Microsoft? June 25, 2009
- Bing Local Now Allows Local Listings Confirmation By Phone, But Not If You’ve Asked for a Postcard June 24, 2009
- Open Source Negative Keyword List February 22, 2012
- Web Designers Suck at Semantic Markup! January 20, 2009
- Google’s Need for Speed – Use Cache in .htaccess to Speed Up Your Site April 21, 2010
- Google Maps Updates Helped Us Find Burritos for Lunch November 10, 2014
- We Found Our Suite Spot! September 22, 2014
- Social Media Photo Sizes: A Guide September 19, 2014
- 5 Tips You Need To Know Before Writing Your Next Headline August 14, 2014
- Digital Marketing for Retailers — Lunch and Learn August 14, 2014
- Lance: Hurray for Google! I think you guys enjoyed you bu...
- Peter S: Getting more reviews for your local business entai...
- Cleofe Betancourt: We started noticing the gradual implementation of ...
- Outbrain & Retargeting Help Branding & Conversions - Chicago Style SEO: […] to focus on one use that we’ve fou...
- Will Dangerfield: We use a custom script and a Twilio account to ser...