Today, we here at Chicago Style found ourselves discussing the hometown Chicago Cubs uniforms. Overall, we were in agreement with ESPN’s Uni-Watch columnist, Paul Lukas—we think the uniforms are one of the better ensembles in the MLB. The simple design with the classic pinstripes topped off with the minimalistic hat make for a nice, clean […]
A little over a month ago Google announced beginning April 21st, 2015, “Mobile Friendliness” will be a significant ranking signal. The official announcement was made via Google Webmaster Blog, and the search engine giant made it very clear of their intentions to favor websites with better mobile user experience. This change will affect mobile searches […]
Are you 90 years old with fears of viruses and spyware on your computer? Can’t find any friends to help you mount that new TV of yours? Not man enough to plunge your own damn toilet?!? No problem! Amazon is to the rescue, ensuring that hiring a plumber is now as easy as purchasing your […]
Google is a blessing and a curse for small businesses. On one hand, you have an extremely effective way of advertising and improving visibility. On the other, you have to compete with big box retailers for the same spots. When it comes to organic SEO, competing on certain factors such as legitimacy and reputation aren’t […]
In case you missed it, this past Monday, March 16th, Google made yet another need-to-know announcement related to digital marketing. This being the latest of several announcements by the search engine giant in the past few months of the new year. This algorithm change by Google filters out unnecessary doorway pages from SERPs. Before we […]
It’s rare that Google will make such an announcement, giving any sort of forewarning to the world about their plans for ranking signals. They’ve essentially given us all the details: the who, the what, the where, and the when. Beginning April 21st, Google will be intensifying their use of mobile-friendliness as a ranking signal. To […]
Leverage Pinterest to Drive Targeted Traffic to Your Website When marketers think of social media channels, Pinterest isn’t usually top-of-mind. This is really a shame because it has tremendous growth opportunity for your business, especially if you’re in a visual industry or eCommerce. Pinterest was the second fastest growing social network in 2014, so […]
Early last week, search engine titan Google pushed out new updates to its Google Maps app for iOS & Android. The integration of two third-party services Uber & OpenTable simplifies user experience and Material Design treats the eyes with a bold new look. For us, the Google Maps update couldn’t have come at […]
Leaving the place you’ve called home for years is never easy. Unless, of course, your new home is bigger and better in every way! On Friday, September 12, we picked up and moved from our Lincoln Park location to the new Chicago Style SEO digs at 4619 N. Ravenswood Ave. The Ravenswood corridor has seen […]
No one wants their social media profile to feature a pixelated photo of their face or brand. You spent time deciding which photo to use, so you’ve got to make sure it looks right. The dimensions of the profile picture and cover photo are far from uniform across the Internet. They vary from site to […]
- Josh Lipton, CEO – Bike Shop Hub
Read More Testimonials
- Is Bing Censoring Questions About Microsoft? June 25, 2009
- Bing Local Now Allows Local Listings Confirmation By Phone, But Not If You’ve Asked for a Postcard June 24, 2009
- Open Source Negative Keyword List February 22, 2012
- Web Designers Suck at Semantic Markup! January 20, 2009
- Google’s Need for Speed – Use Cache in .htaccess to Speed Up Your Site April 21, 2010
- Cubs Uniforms Inspired by the Chicago Flag April 24, 2015
- 10 Days, 10 Tips: A Quick Guide to Mobile-Friendliness April 9, 2015
- How Amazon’s New Home Services Could Affect SEO April 3, 2015
- Pricing Strategies for Google Shopping Campaigns March 26, 2015
- Google Update on Doorway Pages: What does it mean for Local SEO? March 19, 2015
- Lance: Hurray for Google! I think you guys enjoyed you bu...
- Peter S: Getting more reviews for your local business entai...
- Cleofe Betancourt: We started noticing the gradual implementation of ...
- Outbrain & Retargeting Help Branding & Conversions - Chicago Style SEO: […] to focus on one use that we’ve fou...
- Will Dangerfield: We use a custom script and a Twilio account to ser...