It’s that time of year again, when people huddle up next to a warm fire after going Apple picking with their loved ones at their local Apple store. Nothing says fall like a freshly baked iPhone operating system. So as everyone is getting a taste of the new flat design and parallax motion, marketers have […]
Learn SEO Over Lunch Join our partner Rod Holmes for a free lunchbreak webinar on October 8th and learn all about the basics of SEO. For more info, check out the sign-up page here.
Gaining exposure in a competitive local market is a challenging task. A large part of raising your local profile and getting noticed by local customers (and Google Maps) is to have reviews on sites like Yelp, Google+ and Foursquare. An estimated 85% of people look at online reviews to determine whether a local business is […]
Web design presents about as many topics and angles of discussion as there are ways to pluck a chicken, cook an egg, or skin a cat. In this particular instance, we want to focus specifically on the set of issues that may be presented to a business in the process of redesigning their website, or […]
It’s taken some time for the population to realize that managing one’s identity online is no longer a choice — you will exist online in some fashion or another whether by your doing or another’s. After you’ve accepted this reality, that there will be a parallel version of yourself (or your business) floating around online, […]
Businesses everywhere will harp on the necessity to engage your customers in a “conversation” or to try and build “relationships” with them. Promoting comments on your blog articles is a surefire way to achieve this constructive goal, right? Then you journey deep into the heart of darkness: “Check the vidz on my site! Work from […]
Is it just me, or has there been a recent uptick in Internet marketers cursing Google’s name while ripping fistfuls of hair from their neurotically swaying heads? Maybe this is over the top, but at this rate, SEO firms will soon look like they’ve been lifted from the pages of “One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s […]
Let’s face it. You don’t need me to talk about how important local search results are. You don’t need to be convinced by some new statistical study or a quote by an expert, cutting edge, thought leader of the digital age. You don’t need this because you personally feel its importance in your own on-demand […]
Sorting through the news pile of the last month, two big stories seem to put Facebook in a tough spot. On one hand, Facebook wowed businesses and investors with its quarterly revenue report. They posted a 61% increase in year-over-year revenue, with advertising representing 88% of this total haul. What’s more, is that they are […]
- Josh Lipton, CEO – Bike Shop Hub
Read More Testimonials
- Is Bing Censoring Questions About Microsoft? June 25, 2009
- Bing Local Now Allows Local Listings Confirmation By Phone, But Not If You’ve Asked for a Postcard June 24, 2009
- Open Source Negative Keyword List February 22, 2012
- Web Designers Suck at Semantic Markup! January 20, 2009
- Google’s Need for Speed – Use Cache in .htaccess to Speed Up Your Site April 21, 2010
- How Logic Can Improve Site Conversions March 6, 2014
- How to Prevent Users from Bouncing Off Your Site February 5, 2014
- What Super Bowl Ads Teach Us NOT to Do January 31, 2014
- Why Aristotle Should Be Your Web Designer January 9, 2014
- Fortnight Feature No. 21 — Wearable Tech November 14, 2013
- Outbrain & Retargeting Help Branding & Conversions - Chicago Style SEO: […] to focus on one use that we’ve fou...
- Will Dangerfield: We use a custom script and a Twilio account to ser...
- Billy McAllister: Hey Rod,I'm relatively new to the AdWords wo...
- Damien: Great list Rod! Thank you for sharing and contribu...
- Rod Holmes: Hi Tara,Great suggestion—I've done this as we...
Follow @chicagostyleseo on Twitter