When Bing first came out, we at Chicago Style SEO immediately went in to claim our local listings (as everyone concerned with their web site’s SEO should do for all search engines and directories). I was a bit displeased when I went in to find that Bing was going to mail me a postcard with [...]
Tag Archives | Google
First of all, congrats to Rod Holmes for passing the Adwords Professional test. He actually passed it last week, but there was a minor snafu on the back end getting the credit to show on our account. Thanks to the help of a very friendly Adwords team member, we managed to get the reporting fixed. [...]
Well, being a Mac user, I haven’t been able to test drive Google’s new browser Chrome yet. But, it is probably for the best because even if I loved it, I wouldn’t be able to move away from Firefox until a whole lot of addons have been built. According to Clicky, the browser is already [...]
Monday, Google announced that they would entering the browser wars with an open source browser based on the Webkit rendering engine. The Official Google Blog has a post saying it should be available today, though all of the Chrome related pages seem to be down for the time being. Here are some of the details [...]
- Josh Lipton, CEO – Bike Shop Hub
Read More Testimonials
- Is Bing Censoring Questions About Microsoft? June 25, 2009
- Bing Local Now Allows Local Listings Confirmation By Phone, But Not If You’ve Asked for a Postcard June 24, 2009
- Web Designers Suck at Semantic Markup! January 20, 2009
- Open Source Negative Keyword List February 22, 2012
- Google’s Need for Speed – An Overview March 16, 2010
- Fortnight Feature No. 10 – Semantic Markup May 6, 2013
- Fortnight Feature No. 9 – Guest Blogging April 23, 2013
- 5 Tips Guest Bloggers Can Take From Midwestern Values April 22, 2013
- Fortnight Feature No. 8 – Social Media Advertising April 8, 2013
- Five Important Locations for Keywords March 29, 2013
- Rod Holmes: Hello Rolands, Two points related to your comment:...
- Rolands: Very useful, thank you for your work on this. Ho...
- Fortnight Feature No. 9 - Guest Blogging - Chicago Style SEO: [...] 5 Tips Guest Bloggers Can Take From Midweste...
- 5 Tips Guest Bloggers Can Take From Midwestern Values - Chicago Style SEO: [...] heard from Uncle Joe. Unlike a few things in...
- Fortnight Feature No. 8 - Social Media Advertising - Chicago Style SEO: [...] Twitter, LinkedIn and other social media cha...
Follow @chicagostyleseo on Twitter